VIVAER® and Nasal Airway Obstruction
Does your nose feel congested or blocked all the time?
You might have Nasal Airway Obstruction
Nasal Airway Obstruction can dramatically reduce your ability to get enough air when you breathe. So, what is Nasal Airway Obstruction, and what can you do about it? First, a little explanation.
The "Nasal Valve" is important
Your Nasal Valve is a triangular area just inside your nasal passage and has three main parts:
- The Turbinates: These finger-like tissues warm, moisten and direct airflow within your nasal passage.
- The Septum: This narrow ridge divides your two nostrils and is made up of bone and cartilage
- The Lateral Nasal Wall: This is the tissue that forms the outer wall of your nose
If any one of these structures is enlarged, the airflow through the nasal valve will be restricted and cause symptoms of Nasal Airway Obstruction:
- Persistent feeling of nasal blockage
- Chronic nasal congestion or stuffiness
- Difficulty breathing through your nose
- Snoring and difficulty sleeping
- Inability to get enough air during physical activity
How is Nasal Airway Obstruction treated?
THEN: Temporary over-the-counter treatments have been available for some time, but they don’t always work, and are never a permanent fix. The more permanent, but also more severe, treatment has always been traditional nasal surgery. While this may offer you an alternative, it is usually painful, and requires a lengthy recovery period
NOW: A new, more satisfactory option for treating Nasal Airway Obstruction has become available. It’s called VIVAER® - a non-invasive and quick procedure performed in our office. VIVAER® uses radiofrequency energy to gently and permanently reshape your nasal valve area. This nasal airway remodeling procedure is so effective, that you can begin to see a noticeable improvement in your nasal breathing immediately after it’s completed
Is VIVAER® Non-Invasive Nasal Airway Remodeling my best solution?
It could be. To find the answer to that question, start by scheduling an evaluation with one of our Board-Certified Ear Nose & Throat specialists. If VIVAER®is the right treatment for your nasal airway obstruction, you will have these benefits without the disadvantages.
VIVAER® is Quick, Easy, and Convenient.
- It’s performed in the comfort of our office
- Only needs a local anesthetic.
- Total procedure time is less than 15 minutes.
- You can return to your normal activities right away
VIVAER® is Straightforward, Non-Invasive and Unique.
- Involves no incisions or cutting
- There is no destruction or removal of tissue
- You have no implants, no change in appearance
- It uses a proven, proprietary technology
VIVAER® is Proven and Effective 1
- Clinical studies were performed in Europe and the US
- Results showed significant improvement in nasal obstruction symptoms previously seen only in invasive surgical treatment
- Patients reported 94% response to treatment, 88% overall patient satisfaction, and 0% device related serious adverse effects
VIVAER® Nasal Airway Remodeling – goes beyond traditional treatment options, delivers results beyond expectations. 2
You could be breathing easier with VIVAER®
Contact us for to see if you are a candidate!
- Rhee, JS et al. A Systematic Review of Patient Reported Nasal Obstruction Scores, JAMA FacialPlastSurg. 2014;16(3):219-2