Forms & Policies
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all x-rays
- Insurance information and card
- Information about previous treatments and medications
- Medical records that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download necessary forms
Insurance and Payment
At Red River ENT Associates, we file and accept most major insurance plans.
You may call our office at (318) 321-5463 to find out if we accept your insurance plan.
Our doctors are affiliated with Rapides Regional Medical Center.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. Financing is available.
Download Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
- Airline Travel
- Acid Reflux Precautions
- Balloon Sinuplasty Instructions
- Cawthorne Head Exercises
- Gargle Solutions
- General Surgery Instructions
- Post-Op Instructions for Nasal Sinus Surgery
- Post-Op Instructions for PE Tubes and Adenoidectomy
- Pre-op and Post-op Tonsil and Adenoid
- Pre-Op Instructions for Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy
- Pulmicort Nasal Irrigation Instructions
- Tinnitus Document
- TMJ Precautions
- Vertigo Precautions